Johns Creek Cosmetic Dentistry – Teeth Whitening – Chris Sholota, DDS
We all know the importance of having a beautiful and healthy smile. Dr. Chris Sholota and his staff at Cosmetic Dental Solutions specialize in various Johns Creek cosmetic dentistry procedures. Here are just a few of the procedures offered that will help give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
• E.max – This all-ceramic system is used in crowns and can be flawlessly matched to meet your natural tooth coloring, without compromising strength or durability. E.max also eliminates any gray lines, as compared to traditional crowns, which show when gums natural recede with age.
• DURAthin Veneers – A natural and stronger way to improve the look and shape of your teeth. Veneers are ideal for those who want to improve tooth discoloration, fractured teeth, metal fillings, and to fix the overall length and wideness of teeth. We specialize in DURAthin veneers, which make for a less-invasive experience.
• Inlays and onlays – These procedures are used as a natural looking way to repair fillings, without the use of conventional silver or composite materials. Ceramic is used in this less-invasive procedure and is less likely to fracture, as opposed to other treatments.
• Dental Bonding – Tooth-colored resin is bonded to a tooth that needs repair due to decay, cracks, discoloration, and more, to restore a patient’s smile.
• Teeth Whitening –Dr. Sholota offers Zoom! Teeth Whitening, an in-office solution for a brighter smile. This quick procedure can improve the whiteness of your teeth up to 10 shades with the use of a curing light.
• Invisalign – Straight teeth are always on the top of the list for a more beautiful smile. These nearly invisible, removable clear aligners are custom made for your teeth. As you change out each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will straighten out.
• And many other treatments!
See your Johns Creek Cosmetic Dentistry office for more information about these and other treatments.
Contact Us or Request an Appointment